An alternative high school ratedby the Arizona Department of Education
Our Mission and Goals
Provide a school setting for students who require an alternative to the traditional high school setting in order to succeed.
For all students to earn academic credits necessary to fulfill the Arizona State Board of Education graduation requirements and become lifelong learners.
- Accept "at risk students" who need an alternative, individualized academic program to succeed.
- Provide effective, research-based instructions and motivation to help students learn and master Arizona Standards necessary to pass courses and AzMERIT testing.
- Continually monitor and modify student's course of study action plan for graduation.
"If the student cannot demonstrate learning or achievement, then WE have failed the student, the student has not failed."
Our office will be closed June 27 - July 14.
School resumes on Monday, August 12.
We are currently enrolling students for the 2019-2020 school year.
Questions about getting started?
Drop us a line to find out more!
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARY (A.R.S §15-189.05), as added by Laws 2018, Ch.285 §3
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2019: $50,809
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2018: $45,494
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2018: $5, 315
- Percentage increase: 11.7%