An alternative high school ratedby the Arizona Department of Education
Our Mission and Goals
Provide a school setting for students who require an alternative to the traditional high school setting in order to succeed.
For all students to earn academic credits necessary to fulfill the Arizona State Board of Education graduation requirements and become lifelong learners.
- Accept "at risk students" who need an alternative, individualized academic program to succeed.
- Provide effective, research-based instruction and motivation to help students learn and master Arizona Standards necessary to pass courses and state testing.
- Continually monitor and modify each student's course of study action plan for graduation.
"If the student cannot demonstrate learning or achievement, then WE have failed the student, the student has not failed."
* We are now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year. Call for contactless registration.
* Third trimester begins on February 25.
Questions about getting started?
Drop us a line to find out more!